These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by Jouw… and to every contract that is realized between Jouw… and the customer.
All rights, obligations, specials, orders and agreements that fall under these general terms and conditions, and under this condition, are applicable under Dutch Law and Jurisdiction.
Location: Vierakkers 23, 1852 GR Heiloo, The Netherlands
1. If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services being offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the customer to make a proper assessment of the offer. Jouw… is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in the offer.
3. Every offer will contain such information that makes it clear to the customer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer. This includes, in particular:
– the price, including taxes;
– any costs of delivery;
– the way in which the contract shall be concluded and which actions this will require;
– whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
– the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the contract;
– the period for accepting the offer or the period for which the Jouw… guarantees the price;
– the size of the tariff for distance communication, if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on some other basis than the regular basic tariff for the chosen communication technique;
– if a contract is filed subsequent to its conclusion, and if so, the way in which this can be accessed by the customer;
1. The contract will be concluded at the moment at which the customer accepts the offer and the conditions thereby stipulated have been fulfilled.
2. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding.
3. If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, Jouw… will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. The customer can dissolve the contract as long as this acceptance has not been confirmed by Jouw….
4. If the contract is concluded electronically, Jouw… will take suitable technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the customer is able to pay electronically, Jouw… will take suitable security measures.
5. Jouw… may obtain information – within statutory frameworks – about the customer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the contract.
6. Together with the product, Jouw… will send to the customer the following information, in writing, or in such a way that the customer can store it on an accessible durable medium:
a. the office address of Jouw… business location where the customer can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions under which the customer can make use of the right of withdrawal and the method for so doing, or a clear statement relating to the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the requirements for terminating the contract;
Supply and implementation
1. Jouw… will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
2. The place of delivery is deemed to be the address that the customer makes known to the company.
3. Jouw… will implement accepted orders with efficient expedition, though at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer period of delivery has been agreed. If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be implemented, or only partially, the customer will be informed about this at the latest 30 days after the order was placed. In this case, the customer has a right to dissolve the contract free of charge.
4. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon Jouw… up to the moment of delivery to the customer or a representative previous designated by the customer and announced to Jouw…, unless this has explicitly been agreed otherwise.
1. Prices stated in offers of products or services include Dutch VAT.
2. Jouw… accepts the following payment methods:
– Creditcards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) through Paypal, in this case the customer does not need a Paypal account;
– Direct bank transfer.
3. Sums payable by the customer should be paid within 14 days.
4. In the event of non-payment by the customer Jouw… will terminate the contract.
1. All orders are sent within five workdays after payment. If for some reason that has changed the customer will be notified.
2. We only send out the order with insurance service.
3. Delivery times are an approximate only and a promised delivery date is not a shortcoming of Jouw…
Right of withdrawal
1. When purchasing products, a customer has the possibility of dissolving the contract, without giving reasons, during 14 days. This period commences on the day after the product was received by the customer.
2. During this period the customer will treat the product and its packaging with care. The customer will only unpack or use the product as far as necessary in order to be able to assess whether the customer wishes to retain the product. If the customer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, then the customer will return the product to Jouw…, with all associated components, and – in as far as this is reasonably possible – in the original state and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions that were provided by Jouw….
3. If a customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the customer shall be responsible for, at most, the costs of returning the goods.
4. If the customer has paid a sum, Jouw… will refund this sum as quickly as possible, though at the latest within 30 days after the goods were returned or after the withdrawal.
5. Withdrawal will not be accepted when the product has been used or damaged.
All personal information will only be used for processing the order and for sending e-mails with product offers, newsletters or other actions (unless it is indicated that there are not appreciated on). Personal data will never be made available to third parties.
On agreements between the entrepreneur and the customer to which these terms and conditions relate exclusively Dutch law applies.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
All website users are required to be aware of, and to agree with, all of the above terms and conditions. By placing an order with Jouw…, the customer automatically agrees to all of our terms and conditions.